Contoh aplication letter

Your comment You are on pelajaran Edit posts?





HRD Manager                                                                                                Kediri, October 15, 2012

PT. ARGAPURA
Jalan Kedoya Agave Raya Blok A1 No.1-2 Tomang Tol Raya
Jakarta                                                                                    
Dear sir,
            I have read from your advertisement on Kompas, Saturday, October 13, 2012 that your company is looking for employees to hold some position. Based on the advertisement, I am interested in applying application for IT Staff.

            My name is M. Nur Chabib, I am twenty four years old. I have graduated from University of Gajah Mada on June 2011 with GPA 4.00. I consider myself that I have qualifications as you want. I have over two years experience as an IT Staff in PT Multindo. I understand about hardware, software and ERP of computer. Beside that I have good command in English (oral and written). I have taken some courses in computer graphics and database.
With my qualifications, I confident that I will be able to contribute effectively to your company.Here with I enclose my:
1.      Copy of Bachelor Degree (S-1) Certificate and Academic transcript
2.      Curriculum Vitae
3.      Copy of job training Certificate from PT Multindo
4.      Recent photograph with size of 4x6

Enclosed is my resume, which indicates in some detail my training and experience. I sincerely hope that my qualifications are of interest to you and that an interview might be arranged at your convenience.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Sincerely yours,




M. Nur Chabib, S. Kom

« Previous
 
Next »
 

0 komentar:

Your comment / Contoh aplication letter